[comp.sys.amiga] PowerPacker2.3a

wizard@sosaria.UUCP (Chris Brand) (09/17/89)

PowerPacker 2.3a is now available. It includes a savable setup, some more
options concerning crunching and new Crunch/Decrunch CLI commands.
Maybe I forgot something...anyway it's highly recommended.

Chris Brand - wizard@sosaria.ccs.imp.com
"Justice is the possession and doing
of what one is entitled to"  -  Platon

wizard@sosaria.UUCP (Chris Brand) (09/22/89)

I recently told the net that PowerPacker2.3a is now available.
To that message, I got quite a low of replies, asking me either where
to get a copy or wheter I could e-mail a copy of it.
I really would e-mail it, if there would have been one or two request(s)
for it, but I have too many to do it. It would cost me quite an amount, and
I don't feel like sending hundreds of kilobytes through the net to the
states.

The easiest solution would be to post it to comp.sys.binaries, but I don't
know exactly what to do in such a case. I already tried to send lharc (by
the way, 0.5 is out! More options, faster!) to Bob Page, but all I got was
a failed mail.

The uuencoded binary file of PowerPacker2.3a is already 40K, and there are
also docs and a few CLI commands to be posted as well, so a normal posting
to comp.sys.amiga is also out of the question.

Any suggestions?

In <0184.AA0184@sosaria>, wizard@sosaria.UUCP (Chris Brand) writes:
> I already tried to send lharc (by the way, 0.5 is out!
> More options, faster!) to Bob Page, but all I got was a failed mail.

That's faster? Jeez.. the older version, which I never did see, must have been
a _real_ slug.

-larry

--
The Mac? Oh, that's just like a computer, only slower.