[comp.sys.amiga] Fish disk listings 229-236

armhold@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) (09/18/89)

Could someone please send me the Fish Disk listings for disks 229-236?
I must have missed them when they were posted.  (_were_ they posted?)
Also, I've run into a problem with FF229, as downloaded from
uihub.cs.uiuc (yes, I got through!)  After unzoo'ing the files, they
won't fit on a floppy.  Were some of the files meant to stay archived
on the original disk?

Thanks,
-George

11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu (Timothy Stark) (09/19/89)

Hello,

    I did not receive listings of disk 229-236. Can you send me it too?

Thanks!

Timothy Stark          Bitnet: 11tstark@gallua.bitnet People/Link: OCS130
Gallaudet University   Internet: 11tstark@gallux.gallaudet.edu GEnie: T.STARK1
P.O. Box 1453, 800 Florida Ave., N.E., Washington, DC 20002
"Gallaudet University is the only university for the deaf in the world."

rob@cvedc.prime.com (Rob Robertson) (09/19/89)

As a side note. I do not have access to ftp, but would still
like to get the programs the Fred Fish puts together in
a timely manner.  Is it possible to send the programs Fred gets
to Bob Page so that the can be recieved int the news forum.
That would certainly be convenient to myself, and I'm sure to
many others.

Rob Robertson

akeef@wpafb.af.mil (Earle Ake) (09/20/89)

George,

     Some of the ZOO files are messed up.  I have contacted the person
who posts them and he is fixing it.  The problem I found is the ZOO file
does not contain a file called 'xxx' if it is in the directory 'xxx'.
This is a known problem with ZOO and he is taking care of it.  I can send you
the fish listings also.

Earle Ake
akeef@asd.wpafb.af.mil

fnf@estinc.UUCP (Fred Fish) (09/25/89)

In article <733@daffy.cvedc.prime.com> rob@daffy.UUCP (Rob Robertson) writes:
>Is it possible to send the programs Fred gets
>to Bob Page so that the can be recieved int the news forum.
>That would certainly be convenient to myself, and I'm sure to
>many others.

Since Usenet is one of my prime sources of material for the library (second
only to direct submissions on disk by the authors), Bob would have to
filter out the recycled material.  This isn't as easy as it sounds at
first glance, since sometimes the versions in my library differ slightly
from what gets posted to Usenet, depending upon availability of updates and
bug fixes.

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048           asuvax!{nud,mcdphx}!estinc!fnf