[comp.sys.amiga] Gateway Amiga Club status?

MCARTSHA@UREGINA1.BITNET (Shan Mcarthur) (09/20/89)

I was told about the Gateway Amiga Club and I wrote thema letter that requested

more information.  They have not replied to me yet and it has been about
10 weeks.  Does anyone know the status of the club?

Does anyone know of any other clubs that have tutorials and other disks?

Shan McArthur

lel@wuphys.UUCP (Lyle E. Levine) (09/26/89)

In article <8909200442.AA22228@jade.berkeley.edu> MCARTSHA@UREGINA1.BITNET (Shan Mcarthur) writes:

>I was told about the Gateway Amiga Club and I wrote thema letter that requested
>
>more information.  They have not replied to me yet and it has been about
>10 weeks.  Does anyone know the status of the club?
>
>Does anyone know of any other clubs that have tutorials and other disks?
>
>Shan McArthur

Hmmm... I'm the Chairman of the Gateway Amiga Club Technical SIG and
I assure you, the club is going very strong and has members from
all over the country and overseas as well.  Out of town members
receive the monthly newsletter and have access to the club disks which
I think are excellent.  I don't recall the dues off hand but I think
it's $25 a year plus an optional $5 a year for BBS access.  If you are
interested, let me know.  If you want to join, write to me directly
and I will hand deliver your letter to those responsible and see that
they follow through.

		Lyle Levine    Path -> lel@wuphys.wustl.edu
                                    -> !uunet!wucs1!wuphys!lel
                               Phone: (314) 878-4987 [work]