[comp.sys.amiga] internet address

pfaff@mercury (Ray Pfaff - Oakwood 457 934-8162) (09/27/89)

Sorry if this has been posted before, but could somebody give me the inter-
net address of etna.hut.fi (or tut.fi, not sure which - where the fish disks
are ).  My system seems
not to be able to resolve the name, and the only host listing I have is for the
U.S. only.

Thanks very much

Ray Pfaff

"Is the IBM AT some sort of Amiga without the other half of the BridgeBoard?"

jtp@niksula.hut.fi (Jukka Partanen) (09/27/89)

In article <24943@louie.udel.EDU> pfaff@mercury (Ray Pfaff - Oakwood 457 934-8162) writes:
>Sorry if this has been posted before, but could somebody give me the inter-
>net address of etna.hut.fi (or tut.fi, not sure which - where the fish disks
>are ).

	etana.tut.fi's address is 128.214.1.1

	Jukka Partanen

jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu (John Dutka) (09/27/89)

In article <24943@louie.udel.EDU> pfaff@mercury (Ray Pfaff - Oakwood 457 934-8162) writes:
>Sorry if this has been posted before, but could somebody give me the inter-
>net address of etna.hut.fi (or tut.fi, not sure which - where the fish disks

I believe the address is etana.tut.fi

--
| husc6!m2c!wpi!jdutka | "No matter how big a straw, you can't suck water up |
| jdutka@wpi.wpi.edu   |  more than 34 feet."                                |