[comp.sys.amiga] Amax 4 sale.

chrisd@oregon.uoregon.edu (09/21/89)

(Sigh)
Still for sale: Amax unit W/128K Mac ROM chips.  Barely used, has docs and
                original disks.  Best offer gets it.  PLEASE, only respond if
                you are interested (tired of getting "maybe" replies or replies
                and then never hearing from them again).

THIS DOES **_NOT_** COME WITH A MAC DRIVE.  I pay shipping.  Bleh.

pfr654@csc.anu.oz (10/03/89)

In article <8090@oregon.uoregon.edu>, chrisd@oregon.uoregon.edu writes:
> (Sigh)
> Still for sale: Amax unit W/128K Mac ROM chips.  Barely used, has docs and
>                 original disks.  Best offer gets it.  PLEASE, only respond if
>                 you are interested (tired of getting "maybe" replies or replies
>                 and then never hearing from them again).
>
> THIS DOES **_NOT_** COME WITH A MAC DRIVE.  I pay shipping.  Bleh.

put your ad in comp.sys.mac and you might get some more replies, if you also
inform them what an Amiga costs.

Phil Ryan
Australian National University
pfr654@csc.anu.oz