[comp.sys.amiga] Bugs in CMD

I have noticed a rather annoying bug in  CMD (print redirector in 1.3)
I don't have 1.3.2 so I don't know if it is fixed or not.

Anyways, if you should happen to misspell "parallel" as an
argument to it (from the CLI) it dies with guru #3!
That seems rather harsh for a simple misspelling!

REAL NAME: Joe Porkka   porkka@frith.egr.msu.edu

ewout@cbmvax.UUCP (Ewout Walraven - CATS) (10/03/89)

In article <4820@cps3xx.UUCP> porkka@frith.egr.msu.edu () writes:
>I have noticed a rather annoying bug in  CMD (print redirector in 1.3)
>I don't have 1.3.2 so I don't know if it is fixed or not.
>
>Anyways, if you should happen to misspell "parallel" as an
>argument to it (from the CLI) it dies with guru #3!
>That seems rather harsh for a simple misspelling!
>
>REAL NAME: Joe Porkka   porkka@frith.egr.msu.edu

Is fixed in CMD v6.00 on Workbench 1.3.2

EC