From 104569%LSV.MFENET@CCC.NMFECC.GOV Wed Oct  4 14:18:50 1989
Date: 	  Wed, 4 Oct 89 11:18:39 PDT
From: 104569%LSV.MFENET@CCC.NMFECC.GOV
Subject:   printer driver
To: rmccask@gwusun.gwu.edu
Comment: From 104569@LSV.MFENET on  4-OCT-1989 12:11:30.02 MDT

  I want to use a 24-pin printer for WORD 4.0
output using AMAX.  The printer drivers I have for
my MAC produce output that is compressed 20% horizontally
and lenghthened accordingly.  A call to AMAX produced the
advice "get a third-party printer driver from a BBS".  They
could not offer the name of such a third party.  I wonder
if any other AMAX users can send me a 24-pin driver that solves
this problem...Alternately, is there any way to use the Amiga
driver to print the files?  PS  Printing on a Postscript Laser
seems to be OK, but I haven't got the bucks to buy one ;^( .

  Thomas J. Farish
(505)672-9891

Thank you, and good night.