[comp.sys.amiga] European programmers

rouaix@fitou.uucp (Francois Rouaix) (10/05/89)

In article <1989Oct4.212248.10564@i-core.UUCP> pete@i-core.UUCP (Pete Ashdown) writes:

>Are you kidding?  A Euro game hacker look at an exec list?  The game
>programmers in Europe wouldn't look at a Commodore guidelines manual, let
>alone follow one.

C'mon. Either put a ;-) or replace "the prgrammers" by "some programmers".
I can't stand those statements (can you <CB> ? ;-)) !
This is simply not true. There are many well-written games by European
programmers (why call them hackers ?)) . There are also bad games, I agree.
So let's stop this abusive generalization, you're hurting sensibilities
around here.

Flames go to alt.flames (I don't get this newsgroup here ;-)).

*- Francois Rouaix                 //       We are all prisoners here,       *
*- rouaix@inria.inria.fr         \X/           of our own device             *
*- SYSOP of Sgt. Flam's Lonely Amigas Club. (33) (1) 39-55-84-59 (Videotex)  *
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are my own, not those of my employer.