[comp.sys.amiga] LightPen driver??

cogswell@egrunix.UUCP (Dan Cogswell) (09/30/89)

Does anybody have a PD lightpen driver that I could have a copy of??  I've got
a decent pen, but I don't have time to write the driver myself.

daves@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Dave Scroggins) (10/04/89)

>Does anybody have a PD lightpen driver that I could have a copy of??  I've got
>a decent pen, but I don't have time to write the driver myself.

If by chance someone does have one, could you please send it my way too??

Dan -- sorry I couldn't help you out..

Thanks,
Dave S.

cogswell@egrunix.UUCP (Dan Cogswell) (10/06/89)

In article <2030194@hpcilzb.HP.COM> daves@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Dave Scroggins) writes:

>>Does anybody have a PD lightpen driver that I could have a copy of??  I've got
>>a decent pen, but I don't have time to write the driver myself.
>
>If by chance someone does have one, could you please send it my way too??
>
>Dan -- sorry I couldn't help you out..
>
>Thanks,
>Dave S.

C'mon people!  SOMEBODY must have done a lightpen driver.  After all, we do
 have the most sophisticated machine this side of a Stellar GS1000 (just
kidding, all you SGI guys... I wish I had an Iris, I wish I had an Iris.. :-).

Anyway, I've gotten mail from no less than four people asking me to forward a
driver to them when I get one.