[comp.sys.amiga] Euro game hackers

micke@slaka.sirius.se (Mikael Karlsson) (10/06/89)

In article <whatever> pete@i-core.UUCP (Pete Ashdown) writes:

>Are you kidding?  A Euro game hacker look at an exec list?  The game
>programmers in Europe wouldn't look at a Commodore guidelines manual, let
>alone follow one.

Thanks, Pete. You really make me feel encouraged to work my *** off
writing free programs.
So guys, anybody ever see Pete use Snap, tell him it's written by a Euro
game hacker who doesn't like his stoopid(tm) comments.
BTW, those Euro game hackers has been and still are very important for
Commodore economically.

That was it. No flames, no anger. Just a disappointed sigh and a sad
tear over yet another attempt to kick people out of the Amiga community.

Stoopid is a registred trademark.

Mikael Karlsson, Lovsattersvagen 10, S-585 98  LINKOPING, SWEDEN
micke@slaka.UUCP, micke@slaka.sirius.se
{mcvax,munnari,seismo}!enea!liuida!slaka!micke
C86.M-KARLSSON@LINUS.liu.se