[comp.sys.amiga] Accounting software--recommendations please

Classic_-_Concepts@cup.portal.com (10/04/89)

    One of the members of our local users' group is in need of some accountin
software recommendations.  She is trying to get the Amiga accepted in a
business environment and having trouble finding information (there is no
longer an Amiga retailer in this area).
    The specific need is for software which handles Invoicing, Accounts
Payable, Accounts Receivable and will chart some of the Sales figures in
graphs or other graphic modes.
    She is aware of some of the software available but has had no oppor-
tunity to try any first-hand and is desperately seeking recommendations.
(They already have Phasar.)  Can anyone help??              J. Petersen

stevem@sauron.Columbia.NCR.COM (Steve McClure) (10/05/89)

In article <22761@cup.portal.com> Classic_-_Concepts@cup.portal.com writes:
>    The specific need is for software which handles Invoicing, Accounts
>Payable, Accounts Receivable and will chart some of the Sales figures in
>graphs or other graphic modes.

I would also appreciate any emailed responses for this topic.

Thanks

Steve

norman%afas.span@fedex.msfc.nasa.gov (Richard E.) (10/06/89)

...    She is aware of some of the software available but has had no oppor-
tunity to try any first-hand and is desperately seeking recommendations.
(They already have Phasar.)  Can anyone help??              J. Petersen

***

Try Robert Hyland At Digital Consultants Inc. (205)837-9324.
He is using an Amiga 2000 & software package to track his Amiga business.

REN