[comp.sys.amiga] Still Trying ?? The ST saves the day

erwinh@solist.htsa.aha.nl (Erwin d'Hont) (10/05/89)

Adressed to all Amiga owners :

The Amiga makes it possible ??
All that the Amiga makes possible is playing games and hanging itself up
So what stands Amiga for ??
Amiga stands for TOY
So leave the real computing for real computers

and remember : The ST saves the day

jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Jules Cisek) (10/06/89)

In article <1101@maestro.htsa.aha.nl>, erwinh@solist.htsa.aha.nl (Erwin d'Hont) writes:
> Adressed to all Amiga owners :
>

> The Amiga makes it possible ??
> All that the Amiga makes possible is playing games and hanging itself up
> So what stands Amiga for ??
> Amiga stands for TOY
> So leave the real computing for real computers

Thank you for you incisive and intelligent contribution to the net.  You
are obviously a very knowledgeable and computer-wise person.

> and remember : The ST saves the day

Thanks  again! I almost forgot! (btw, I sold my ST after 3 years and got
an Amiga.)

--
Fight |     //             Julius A. Cisek   jac423,jules      |Don't
Like a|   \X/ ->crunch<-   SUNYA, NY USA     @leah.albany.edu  | Be a

phoenix@ms.uky.edu (R'ykandar Korra'ti) (10/06/89)

mean that it doesn't exist - I'm not even remotely close to being anything
even slightly similar to a netgod - but it's not a sign in its favour, either.
     I.E., I think it's a hoax node being faked by some guy trying to tick
everyone off. So let's treat it appropriately...
                                                    - R'ykandar.
--
| R'ykandar Korra'ti, Editor, LOW ORBIT | phoenix@ms.uky.edu | CIS 72406,370 |
| Elfinkind, Unite! | phoenix@ukma.bitnet | PLink: Skywise | QLink: Bearclaw |