[comp.sys.amiga] ST means SToopid

cdouty@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Christopher Douty) (10/05/89)

In article <1228@sdcc13.ucsd.EDU> pa1329@sdcc13.ucsd.edu.UUCP (pa1329) writes:
>In article <26866@dhw68k.cts.com> jtb@dhw68k.cts.com (John Gibbons) writes:
>>In article <3857.25261253@uwovax.uwo.ca> 4203_5021@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:
>>>What does 'ST' stand for, as in ATARI ST?
>>
>>ST=Still Trying? Simple Technology? :-)
>>--
>>John Gibbons
>>Internet: jtb@dhw68k.cts.com       UUCP: ...{spsd,zardoz,felix}!dhw68k!jtb
>>   //
>> \X/ "Amiga makes it possible!"    "Atari. we almost did it right!"
>

>What is amiga?   Amiga is the ultimate game machine.  In other
>words, Amiga is the ultimate junk.

Amiga means friend, shithead.  Is that too difficult to get through your tiny
little mind?  Do you need it spelled out for you?  Wait, of course you do,
you're obviously an ATARI user.  OK, go to the nearest library.  Ask the
nice people working there where a Spanish-English dictionary is.  Get
someone to read it to you because there might be words with more than one
syllable in it.  Look up "amiga" and "amigo."

There, are you fucking happy?  This is comp.sys.amiga not
comp.my.computer.is.better.than.yours.nah-nah.  A little joke at the
competition's expense is OK, but your "mesage" has no worthwhile content
whatsoever.  If you had to post, why didn't you answer the question,
ShitForBrains? At least John Gibbons _signs_ his posts, I don't see any
signiture on your dung heap, just some worthless username. "pa1329?"
Get real.

This has been the Useless Computer Flame Article of the Week(tm)

				Christopher Douty
			 cdouty@jarthur.claremont.edu

with STANDARD_DISCLAIMER;  use STANDARD_DISCLAIMER;  "Gun control is being
with SILLY_QUOTE; use SILLY_QUOTE;                   able to hit your target"

allen@sulaco.Sigma.COM (Allen Gwinn) (10/05/89)

In article <2290@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> cdouty@jarthur.UUCP (Christopher Douty) writes:

>>What is amiga?   Amiga is the ultimate game machine.  In other
>>words, Amiga is the ultimate junk.

>Amiga means friend, shithead.

Wow!  I think I'll march my ass down to Toys 'R Us and get myself a
genuine "friend, shithead" personal computer.  Thanks for letting me
know.

>There, are you fucking happy?

I'm ALWAYS fucking happy...

>This is comp.sys.amiga not
>comp.my.computer.is.better.than.yours.nah-nah.

No... this is alt.flame and comp.sys.amiga.  But have it your way.

>At least John Gibbons _signs_ his posts, I don't see any
>signiture on your dung heap, just some worthless username. "pa1329?"
>Get real.

The sad thing is that 'pa1329' probably is his real name.  Looks like
another AI program to me...

>This has been the Useless Computer Flame Article of the Week(tm)

Just remember... there is no such thing as a "useless" flame.

jhamill@sparta.UUCP (John Hamill) (10/10/89)

In article <9584@attctc.Dallas.TX.US> allen@sulaco.Sigma.COM (Allen Gwinn) writes:
>In article <2290@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> cdouty@jarthur.UUCP (Christopher Douty) babbles:
>
>>>What is amiga?   Amiga is the ultimate game machine.  In other
>>>words, Amiga is the ultimate junk.

	Wrong, being able to play good games (i.e. good graphics) does not
imply that the machine is "junk". Get your head out of the sand!

>Wow!  I think I'll march my ass down to Toys 'R Us and get myself a
>genuine "friend, shithead" personal computer.  Thanks for letting me
>know.

	I think you would be better of buying one of those Timex/sinclair
computers and learn the intricasies of BASIC, all for $99.99.