[comp.sys.amiga] Printer driver needed...

kms@ecsvax.UUCP (Ken Steele) (05/12/89)

	I am looking for a printer driver for an Okidata 192 (IBM version)
for either 1.2 or 1.3.  All of the C-A and home-brew drivers that I
have ever seen either do not support certain features (like italics) or
send out unrecognized printer commands.

	I need the driver for more control over page format, as opposed
to getting a simple listing of a file.

	Please reply via e-mail, and much thanks in advance.

--
Ken Steele   Dept. of Psychology    kms@ecsvax.[bitnet | UUCP]
             Mars Hill College

daveb@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Berezowski) (05/12/89)

In article <6983@ecsvax.UUCP> kms@ecsvax.UUCP (Ken Steele) writes:

>	I am looking for a printer driver for an Okidata 192 (IBM version)
>for either 1.2 or 1.3.  All of the C-A and home-brew drivers that I
>have ever seen either do not support certain features (like italics) or
>send out unrecognized printer commands.
>
>	I need the driver for more control over page format, as opposed
>to getting a simple listing of a file.

	The V1.3 Okidata_293I driver was designed for the Okidata IBM
interface and should work perfectly on your 192.  If you have noticed
any anomalies I would be interested in the specifics.

	David Berezowski

carl@garfield.MUN.EDU (Carl Noseworthy) (10/14/89)

Yo!

  Does a printerdriver for the HP Laserset series II exist for my Amy?  I'm
afraid I haven't upgraded to WB 1.3 yet, so I don't know if it's there.  If
one is around, could someone PLEASE mail me with it, or post, whatever.

  BTW, does anyone know if there will be a Commodore show in Toronto in the
summer of 1990?  (I like to know things in advance :-))