[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Chips... Again.

sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (scott sutherland) (10/19/89)

	Please bear with me. I know that this information was covered about
1-1.5 years ago on the net, but I have lost those postings. Could some kind
soul PLEASE ******* EMAIL ******* to me the "duties" of each of the following
Amiga custom chips.

	Agnes, Denise, Paula, Gary, Buster. (Are there any other "custom" chips
with or without cute names that I have overlooked?)

Thank you for your infinite patience in putting up with this question.

Scott Sutherland
sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu

king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) (10/20/89)

In article <718@orange9.qtp.ufl.edu> sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (scott sutherland) writes:
>Could some kind
>soul PLEASE ******* EMAIL ******* to me the "duties" of each of the following
>Amiga custom chips.
>
>	Agnes, Denise, Paula, Gary, Buster. (Are there any other "custom" chips
>with or without cute names that I have overlooked?)
>
>Scott Sutherland

And would that same kind soul please post the information as well?  I'd like
to see it, and I expect that other new Amiga owners would too.

| If you're not part of the solution, you must   | Steve King  (312) 991-8056 |
| be part of the precipitate.                    |   ...uunet!motcid!king     |
|                                                |   ...ddsw1!palnet!stevek   |
\-----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

ewout@cbmvax.UUCP (Ewout Walraven - CATS) (10/20/89)

In article <251@grape3.UUCP> king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) writes:
>In article <718@orange9.qtp.ufl.edu> sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (scott sutherland) writes:
>>Could some kind
>>soul PLEASE ******* EMAIL ******* to me the "duties" of each of the following
>>Amiga custom chips.
>>
>>	Agnes, Denise, Paula, Gary, Buster. (Are there any other "custom" chips
>>with or without cute names that I have overlooked?)
>>
>>Scott Sutherland
>
>And would that same kind soul please post the information as well?  I'd like
>to see it, and I expect that other new Amiga owners would too.

Actually Agnus, Denis and Paula's features are described in the Introduction
manual, supplied with every Amiga. The schematics printed in the 2000
manual tell you that Buster does buscontrol and Gary does floppy and
control functions.

EC