[comp.sys.amiga] WordSync

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli) (10/22/89)

In article <1655@agora.UUCP> billsey@agora.UUCP (Bill Seymour) writes:

> 	I have the SCSI option on mine. It works as advertised (not too
> suprising, CMI did the C-Ltd and Supra interfaces...) It's actually
> faster than my Supra interface on my 1000, but not as fast as the
> wordsync interface for the 2000.

>      -Bill Seymour             ...tektronix!reed!percival!agora!billsey

I've seen the adverts for "WordSync".  With their past
(mis)information about DMA vs. non-DMA I really get worried when they
start exclaiming "16 Bits At A Time!"  (doesn't EVERYONE do that?)

What is it?
--
Drew University   -- Tom Limoncelli
C M Box 1060      -- limonce@pilot.njin.net   limonce@pilot.rutgers.edu