[comp.sys.amiga] Ameristar Ethernet Boards

dale@boing.UUCP (Dale Luck) (10/29/89)

This message could be considered commercial in nature but I
think that some of the recent postings have created a lot
of confusion concerning the availability of ethernet cards
for the Amiga.

It is true that you can no longer order Ethernet cards direct
from Ameristar, however they are still manufacturing them for
their VARS and OEMS that had existing contracts, GfxBase being
one of them.

We are still taking orders for Ameristar ethernet boards. The
availability is limited though and first come first served.
Large orders (greater than 3) are being split shipped so that
smaller orders can be filled at the same time. I will admit
that some preference is given to those orders that include
our X11 software package but we will ship just the ethernet
boards with X11 as well.

Future availability of ethernet boards?

Just "Don't Panic."

--
Dale Luck     GfxBase/Boing, Inc.
{uunet!cbmvax|pyramid}!amiga!boing!dale

In article <896@boing.UUCP> I (Dale Luck) writes:
>that some preference is given to those orders that include
>our X11 software package but we will ship just the ethernet
>boards with X11 as well.
        ^^^^
	without

I should have proofread this before sending it out but I'm in the
middle of packing for a long trip right now and was in a hurry.