[comp.sys.amiga] Monitor Robustness

UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) (10/30/89)

If one were to pack a 1080 monitor in its original carton, and ship
it cross country via UPS, is it pretty likely that it will arrive in
good shape?  (I guess this might be a pretty stupid question, since
monitors get shipped all over all the time, but I've never had to do
it.)

                    lee

drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu (Michael E. Drues) (10/31/89)

UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) writes:

>If one were to pack a 1080 monitor in its original carton, and ship
>it cross country via UPS, is it pretty likely that it will arrive in
>good shape?

Yes, but this is why you should pay UPS a few cents extra to insure
your monitor incase it is damage (or lost??) in transit.  I have
nothing but good things to say about UPS and I don't even work for them
8-)

-Mike.

The Mac? Oh, that's just like a computer, only slower.
Only Amiga makes is possible.
|   //                  Michael Drues                                   |
| \X/     Internet:     drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu                  |
|         Bitnet:       v2.med@isumvs.bitnet                            |
|         Pony Express: Dept. of Biomedical Engineering                 |
|                       1146 Veterinary Medicine                        |
|                       Iowa State University                           |
|                       Ames, Iowa   50011                              |
|         Phone:        (515) 294-6520                                  |