[comp.sys.amiga] More crap about CBM commercials

bevis@EE.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Jeff Bevis) (10/31/89)

In article <620@crash.cts.com>, pierre@pro-graphics.cts.com (Peter Altamore) writes:
>Watch prime-time Fox and you'll see the Amiga ads. 21 Jumpstreet, Married
>With Children, even during David Letterman on NBC. I'm seeing them regularly
>during these shows.

You do not live in northwest-central Indiana.  Filled with excessive
optimism, I sat thru 21 Jumpstreet this evening (10-30).  No ads...
I too have made a pseudo-fool of myself by spreading the word that 'The CBM
ads are coming!  The CBM ads are coming'.  Everyone probably thinks I was
on drugs, too...

I just don't understand it... Lafayette is such and *important* television
market... :-) :-)

| Jeff Bevis 		         | "But I don't like spam!"		      |
| bevis@en.ecn.purdue.edu	 | 	     Give me Amiga or nothing at all. |