[comp.sys.amiga] CRobots anyone?

"kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM"@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com (11/01/89)

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 89 10:53 PST
From: Montgomery Kosma <kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM>
Subject: CRobots anyone? (was Re: Omega tank exchange anyone ??)
To: "eagle::amiga-relay%udel.edu"@KAHUNA.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM

[discussion of Omega and distributing tanks omitted]

	    Basically, the game is C-robots like, with some frills and a few
    bells and whistles. Graphics are not as great as they should be, but the
    idea is pretty good. I haven't gotten past level 4 myself - I am starting
    to wonder if the computer's game is rigged :-)

	    --mjr();

well, I've been playing around with Crobots for a while (I used to be
really into RobotWar on my Apple ][, long ago...) and while I can't
afford right now to go out and buy something like Omega, does anybody
know anything about a source for other robots to fight (for Crobots)
(i.e. any on FTP, or any people out there interested in trading)?

monty
kosma@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com