[comp.sys.amiga] TxEd and ARP1.3

mark@isi.UUCP (Mark Bailey) (11/02/89)

In article <1627@esunix.UUCP>, blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) writes:
> From article <563@isi.UUCP>, by mark@isi.UUCP (Mark Bailey):
> > I just installed ARP1.3 and seem to have broken TxEd.
> >
> > Doing a save from TxEd to either RAD: or DF0: is corrupting the disk
> > directory structure.
>
> On the disk corruption, I can only say that TxEd has never given me any
> problem there, so you might want to look for another culprit.
>
> --
> Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland    580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108

I looked elsewhere.  The problem appears to have been a very subtly corrupted
WBench disk (being diskcopied into RAD:).  TxEd crashing and trashing the
disk was a symptom.

Thanks very much to all who responded to my question.

(Now if I can figure out why my WBench got corrupted.....|-( )

--
Mark Bailey                                 (I didn't really say this.)
via:  ...!uunet!pyrdc!isi!mark              ------Have a  8-|  day!!!!!