[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Educational Program

A short time ago somebody posted an article asking if anybody
wanted info about CBM's new and improved educational programs (not
software) for the Amiga.

Well, what happened?

Better yet, could somebody at CBM please post this info?

I have heard as bad as "$200 off an A2000 for University employees" from
a local dealer, and as good as "%40-%50 off" from somebody on the net.

Something like a shortterm demo of a loaded A2000 + discount program
would be just the thing to get it into MessyDos schools.

 Joe Porkka   porkka@frith.egr.msu.edu

drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu (Michael E. Drues) (11/06/89)

usenet@cps3xx.UUCP (Usenet file owner) writes:

>A short time ago somebody posted an article asking if anybody
>wanted info about CBM's new and improved educational programs (not
>software) for the Amiga.

>Better yet, could somebody at CBM please post this info?

Yes.  Will someone *please* post this **soon**.

Thank you.
Mike.

|   //                  Michael Drues                                   |
| \X/     Internet:     drues@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu                  |