[comp.sys.amiga] The A1000 rejuvinator

kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) (11/08/89)

What's the latest on the A1000 rejuvinator?  From what went over the
net before, it ought to be out any day now.  & What's the latest estimate
on price?

Kenneth Herron

ggibeau@ucqais.uc.edu (AMOEBOID) (11/09/89)

In article <13172@s.ms.uky.edu>, kherron@ms.uky.edu (Kenneth Herron) writes:
> What's the latest on the A1000 rejuvinator?  From what went over the
> net before, it ought to be out any day now.  & What's the latest estimate
> on price?
>
> Kenneth Herron

Greg Tibbs is still hard at work on the rejuvinator project.  In fact,
he was going to take this week off of work to finish up the final
board layout.  If plans stay on schedule (:-)), the completed
board will hopefully be shipping around the first of the year.  He
is still targetting a price of around $500 for a fully populated board.
His latest working model has now been tested with a Hurricane card and
all worked fine.

I do try to reply to all who have sent me mail, but a lot of our mail boucnes
and I cannot get through all the time...

Regards,
	George

p.s. - Anybody else going to Comdex?????

--
UUCP:  ucqais.uc.edu!ggibeau  BBS: (513) 721-7977  GT NODE: 006/005
US Snail-Dept of Biology ML 06, University of Cincinnati, Ohio 45221

chayter@skat.usc.edu (mr infinity) (11/09/89)

 Regards,
	George

 p.s. - Anybody else going to Comdex?????

 --
 UUCP:  ucqais.uc.edu!ggibeau  BBS: (513) 721-7977  GT NODE: 006/005
 US Snail-Dept of Biology ML 06, University of Cincinnati, Ohio 45221
 Knock, Knock.  Who's There?  Cytidine Ribofuranosylcytosone.  Cytidine
 Ribofuranosylcytosone Who?  Cytidine Ribofuranosylcytosone PHOSPHATE!

look for a USC sweatshirt and briefcase. (rose bowl)

--
carl