[comp.sys.amiga] Ftp sites with > ff188

gg0o+@andrew.cmu.edu (Granville Boman Goza, IV) (11/10/89)

Are there any anonymous ftp sites with Fred Fish disks greater
than 188?  I have been looking for the past few days and haven't
found any.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Granville B. Goza
Carnegie Mellon University
gg0o+@andrew.cmu.edu

michaelh@kappa.rice.edu (Michael Herold) (11/10/89)

In article <sZKPQci00WB8IHsFhd@andrew.cmu.edu> gg0o+@andrew.cmu.edu (Granville Boman Goza, IV) writes:
>Are there any anonymous ftp sites with Fred Fish disks greater
>than 188?  I have been looking for the past few days and haven't
>found any.  Any help would be appreciated.

   Fred Fish disks #189-222 can be found at
   mrcnet.cso.uiuc.edu (128.174.73.105)

michael@nmrsun1.ctrir.bcm.tmc.edu        |"I never met a tomato I didn't squash"
michaelh@kappa.rice.edu                  |                      - J.L. Hunt
(not my account, but it still gets to me)|______________________________________
-----------------------------------------|disclaimer: who? me?... I didn't
                                         |            say that!
                                          --------------------------------------

maniac@arrakis.nevada.edu (ERIC SCHWERTFEGER) (11/10/89)

[UNLV has a lot of archaich stuff, so why not a line eater?]

	For FTP sites with fish disks higher than 188, I'd recommend

etana.tut.fi        128.214.1.1     /amiga/*

	and

uihub.cs.uiuc.edu   128.174.252.27  /pub/amiga/*

	Both of these have fish disks up to 250 currently, and I think
that this is another place with a good list.

xanth.cs.odu.edu    128.82.8.1      /usenet/comp.binaries.amiga/*
                                    /usenet/comp.sources.amiga/*
                                    /amiga/*

Eric J. Schwertfeger, UNLV maniac@arrakis.nevada.edu

hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Anthony Adam Hill) (11/13/89)