[comp.sys.amiga] Another 2-bit oppinion on what Commodore should do

cogswell@egrunix.UUCP (Dan Cogswell) (11/14/89)

In article <705@crash.cts.com> wade@pnet01.cts.com (Wade Bickel) writes:
>My reasoning is as follows.  What makes the Amiga a great machine is the OS.
>It is the only multi-tasking enviorment which really fits on a PC.

I'm glad to hear someone else say this.  I get so sick of all these devloppers
talking about all the "neat" games they're going to write for the Amiga (no
offense intended).  If someone would appreciate the machine for it's OS'
abilities, I'd be very happy (and subsequently reward the company by buying
it's product).  IMHO, WordPerfect, Inc. failed to do this with the first
release of WP, and, well, I won't even mention Library.