[comp.sys.amiga] ConMan's iconify feature...

"kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM"@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com (11/15/89)

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 89 14:20 PST
From: Montgomery Kosma <kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM>
Subject: ConMan's iconify feature...
To: "eagle::amiga-relay%udel.edu"@KAHUNA.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM

I love conman's iconify feature (f1 and f2) but it bugs me that when I
shrink a window, then return it to its original size, that the text in
the window gets erased.  I know the program WIcon when de-iconifying a
window would always return it to its original state, but I couldn't get
Wicon to live happily with other things in my system.  I'd love to get
conman to do the same thing--can I do it through some flags I pass when
creating the window, or do I need to talk to the author about it?

monty
kosma@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com