[comp.sys.amiga] anybody seen Vette yet?

"kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM"@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com (11/15/89)

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 89 14:07 PST
From: Montgomery Kosma <kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM>
Subject: anybody seen Vette yet?
To: "eagle::amiga-relay%udel.edu"@KAHUNA.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM

Has anybody out there seen Vette?  If it does for driving simulators
what Falcon did for flying, I can't wait to see it...

monty
kosma@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com

a23@mindlink.UUCP (Joel Murray) (11/15/89)

> "kosma writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <4115@nigel.udel.EDU>
>

> Has anybody out there seen Vette?  If it does for driving simulators
> what Falcon did for flying, I can't wait to see it...
>
> monty
> kosma@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com

Spectrum Holobyte has indicated on CompuServe that Vette for the Amiga is being
worked on but won't be out until some time near Christmas.

--
     //    ///         CIS: 73200,3117
  \\X/oel ///urray  Usenet: a23@mindlink.UUCP

jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Jules Cisek) (11/15/89)

In article <4115@nigel.udel.EDU>, "kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM"@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com writes:
> Has anybody out there seen Vette?  If it does for driving simulators
> what Falcon did for flying, I can't wait to see it...

Is Vette available for the Amy? We just got the IBM EGA version  and  it
is  EXCELLENT.  We're running it on a 33Mhz 386, so you can just imagine
how it flies... err... Drives...
--
Fight |     //             Julius A. Cisek   jac423,jules      |Don't
Like a|   \X/ ->crunch<-   SUNYA, NY USA     @leah.albany.edu  | Be a

sk2x+@andrew.cmu.edu (Sun Kun Kim) (11/17/89)

a23@mindlink.UUCP (Joel Murray) writes:
>Spectrum Holobyte has indicated on CompuServe that Vette for the Amiga
is being
>worked on but won't be out until some time near Christmas.

If the above statement is true, how come I saw Vette for the Amiga at my
local Electronics Boutique store??  I don't know what you read on
CompuServe, but I have seen it already(about a month ago.)  I saw the
picture on the box and didn't thrill me much too much so I didn't buy
it.  I was tempted to get the Falcon missions disk though.

                                                         Sun...

P.S. ODeaN is coming along pretty well.  I started to get feedback with
day ONE.  If this thing keeps going at the same rate until the deadline,
it will be LONG list.  So, keep up the good work and keep it coming!!
For those of you with no idea as to what I am talking about, read the
post about Operation DealerNet(ODeaN).