benefit does sidecar have over Transformer (the antiquated, yet pretty
efficient software IBM emulator).

tanx,
js
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.1R

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (11/18/89)

  #1> The SideCar was 'designed' for use with the A1000 (of couse with
      some mods it should work on a 500. But the disk drive will be in
      the rear ;-)

  #2> For the most part (software and usage wise) the SideCar is the
      same as an XT Bridgeboard. 512K of ram @ 7.7 Mhz - it has 3 slots
      and a built in power supply w/5.25" drive. Any cheap ram expansion
      card will get you to 640K.

>       Does the sidecar have CGA graphic capabilities. If not, what
>benefit does sidecar have over Transformer (the antiquated, yet pretty
>efficient software IBM emulator).

   The sidecar clocks a 1.0 on the Norton SI - try that on Transformer
   and you will see the difference. Also it does do color and mono.

   Sneakers

--
                                      ___
    Dan "Sneakers" Schein            ////           BERKS AMIGA BBS