[comp.sys.amiga] Expand and 1.4

802360644%RUMAC%UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU@vtvm1.cc.vt.edu (11/20/89)

Newsgroup: comp.sys.amiga

Hi:

 Angel Asencio here with more questions:

  1) A friend of mine want to expand his Amiga 500, which is the best way to
expand the memory?  By using a expanssion chassis and cards designed for the
A-2000 (like 8-Up) or to use the Amiga 500 designed expansion devices?

  2) What is the difference detween the original 68000 RAM chips and the 68030
RAM chips?  If I have a 68030 board, Is all my 68000 extra memory useless
or the 68030 can use it?  How far can I expand the 68030 board (9 Meg?)

 3) Any information or rumor about the 1.4 welcome.

 4) Any good public domain communication program? I'm having problem to enter
a VM system and a Unix system.

     Please, reply to 802360644%rumac@upr1.upr.cun.edu, I'm not subcribe to the
net yet.
                                      Thanks for your help,     //