[comp.sys.amiga] ZakMcKraken

pfaff@mercury.asd.contel.com (Ray Pfaff - Oakwood 457 934-8162) (11/20/89)

Sorry to waste bandwith on this, but I dropped the address of the person who
helped me with my previous question.  I know that this was at least implied
last week, but I have the lighter, I'm in the cave, and I just torched my
phone bill and the toilet paper.  Since nothing else I'm carrying is flammable,
I assume I haven't got something I need - hints please ?

Thanks,
Ray Pfaff
pfaff@europa.asd.contel.com

swarren@eugene.uucp (Steve Warren) (11/21/89)

In article <4443@nigel.udel.EDU> pfaff@mercury.asd.contel.com (Ray Pfaff - Oakwood 457 934-8162) writes:
>Sorry to waste bandwith on this, but I dropped the address of the person who
>helped me with my previous question.  I know that this was at least implied
>last week, but I have the lighter, I'm in the cave, and I just torched my
>phone bill and the toilet paper.  Since nothing else I'm carrying is flammable,

SPOILER ahead...

Here it is...

You mustn't torch your phone bill.  You need to pay it.

Q: How did you get the lighter without using the toilet paper?

Does the stewardess replace it after she mops up the mess?  You need
kindeling, but the toilet paper isn't necessary.  I always used
something I found high up on the wall in the cave.

Q: Did you get the oxygen tank at the same time you got the lighter?
If not then you'll have to start over, since you bypass the airplane
scene once you get the lighter.  But you can't win without the air tank.

Before you go into the cave pull a branch off the tree.

--Steve
	  {uunet,sun}!convex!swarren; swarren@convex.COM

jbaker@gmu90x.gmu.edu (jbaker) (11/21/89)

Since there seems to be some interest in this, I would like to
offer a text file of the complete Zak McKraken solution.  I
downloaded this from a BBS some time ago, and it helped me get
through some tough spots.  If used correctly, it can enhance
your fun; however, if you don't trust yourself, you might ruin
the game and don't request it.  If you want a copy, send me e-mail
containing your return address.

On another note, I have finished Keef the Theif.  However, I still
haven't found 2 of the weapons; one is the trident, the other
is one of the swords.  Would someone who has also finished it please
e-mail me?  Thanks.

Lest anyone think I am a game fanatic, I would like to mention that
these are the ONLY two Amiga games I have finished.  Zak was the
finest adventure I've ever seen.

John Baker
jbaker@gmu90x.gmu.edu