[comp.sys.amiga] Alex at Commodore Canada

In <1989Nov22.004136.16310@aucs.uucp>, 840445m@aucs.uucp (Alan McKay) writes:
>I am looking for the email address of Alex Orgill at Commodore Canada.
>"Alex@cbmtor" keeps bouncing.  HELP!!

Try it without the capital A in alex.

Either of the following should work if that fails...

mnetor!becker!cbmtor!alex

rutgers!cbmvax!cbmtor!alex

-larry

--
My name is OS/2, Mandius, Kludge of Kludges.
Look upon my works, ye CS majors, and gag.

840445m@aucs.uucp (Alan McKay) (11/22/89)

I am looking for the email address of Alex Orgill at Commodore Canada.
"Alex@cbmtor" keeps bouncing.  HELP!!

I need to get a hold of him to enquire about ordering stuff from C=
like MANUALS which I need soon.

--
+ Alan W. McKay       +  VOICE: (902) 542-1565                        +
+ Acadia University   +  "Courage my friend, it is not yet too late   +