[comp.sys.amiga] CygnusEd Upgrades?

lindwall@beowulf.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) (11/19/89)

I noticed in the latest AmigaWorld a mention that ASDG has an upgrade
available for the editor CygnusEd Professional.  Does anyone have any
further information on the upgrade?  Thanks!
John Lindwall			johnl@cs.ucsd.edu

In <7490@sdcsvax.UCSD.Edu>, lindwall@beowulf.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) writes:
>I noticed in the latest AmigaWorld a mention that ASDG has an upgrade
>available for the editor CygnusEd Professional.  Does anyone have any
>further information on the upgrade?  Thanks!

It isn't out yet, but is looking very good, and like it should be soon. You'll
like the improvements.

-larry

--
My name is OS/2, Mandius, Kludge of Kludges.
Look upon my works, ye CS majors, and gag.

ja26612@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (11/22/89)

Most incorrect, my friend's father has the new upgrade of CygnusEd.  When I get mine, I will let you know what is new in it.  I can't remember what it will havenew at the moment./
-Jeff