[comp.sys.amiga] Addison Wesley tech ref set

fenske@dfsun1.electro.swri.edu (Robert Fenske Jr) (11/18/89)

Does anyone know where the 1.3 Addison Wesley technical reference set
(3 volumes I believe) can be mail ordered from (and how much)?

--
Robert Fenske, Jr.                      Sw     | The Taming the C*sm*s series:
Electromagnetics Division              /R---\  |

dwl10@uts.amdahl.com (Dave Lowrey) (11/23/89)

In article <1459@dfsun1.electro.swri.edu> fenske@dfsun1.UUCP (Robert Fenske Jr) writes:
>Does anyone know where the 1.3 Addison Wesley technical reference set
>(3 volumes I believe) can be mail ordered from (and how much)?

The "Amiga Hardware Reference Manual" is out now. I saw it the other
day at a local Amiga dealer.  ries:

Now, when will the device driver manual be out??????

--
"What is another word  |  Dave Lowrey    | [The opinions expressed MAY be
 for 'Thesaurus'?"     |  Amdahl Corp.   | those of the author and are not
                       |  Houston, Texas | necessarily those of his
   Steven Wright       |  amdahl!dwl10   | employer]   (`nuff said!)