[comp.sys.amiga] Help needed with Starglider ][ and Uninvited

mkr@philabs.philips.com (Michael K. Reed) (11/22/89)

Help!  I'm having trouble with two games at the same time!

WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS (extra-mild) FOLLOW

In starglider ][, I've gotten most everything, blown up the
"space station", and am waiting for something to happen.
How do I win??  What more is there to do?

I'm totally lost in Uninvited:  I keep getting killed by the
skeleton onthe first floor.  I've found a bunch of hidden
stuff, keys, etc., and am trying to mix gold, mercury and
silver, but can't seem to get any gold.  ANY spoilers appreciated.

Much thanks...

					Michael

jjung@nunki.usc.edu (John Jung) (11/23/89)

In article <68553@philabs.Philips.Com> mkr@philabs.philips.com (Michael K. Reed) writes:

  Starglider II help :

  (No spoilers.)

>In starglider ][, I've gotten most everything, blown up the
>"space station", and am waiting for something to happen.
>How do I win??  What more is there to do?

  There is __no__ ending to Starglider II. A local computer nut told me that
there was no ending. Also, I believe I heard from the makers of Starglider II
that there was no ending.

  I finished the game twice in a row, and when I got no ending, I gave up.

						John