[comp.sys.amiga] NO sources for 414256 RAMS sent

jim@syteke.be (Jim Sanchez) (11/22/89)

Amazing as it seems, after posting my request for sources for RAMS to
expand my A2620 card I got ZERO sources.  I had suspected that lots of
folks out there had done the upgrade but all I received was requests
from others to pass along what I received.  Well since I got nothing,
that ain't too hard.  Again, if anyone knows where to get these things
and a reasonable price to pay let the net know. PLEASE!

--
Jim Sanchez  {sun,hplabs}!sytek!syteke!jim OR
Hughes LAN Systems, Brussels  uunet!prlb2!sunbim!syteke!jim

In <622@syteke.be>, jim@syteke.be (Jim Sanchez) writes:
>Amazing as it seems, after posting my request for sources for RAMS to
>expand my A2620 card I got ZERO sources.  I had suspected that lots of
>folks out there had done the upgrade but all I received was requests
>from others to pass along what I received.  Well since I got nothing,
>that ain't too hard.  Again, if anyone knows where to get these things
>and a reasonable price to pay let the net know. PLEASE!

Amazing as it seems, that information has passed this way a couple of times
in the past week or two. Here are two that I noticed:

Semitech (ZIP RAM chips) (GibbsBoro, NJ) 1-800-356-3759   (609) 346-9814

The Chip Merchant San Diego, CA 92123  619-268-4774

-larry

--
My name is OS/2, Mandius, Kludge of Kludges.
Look upon my works, ye CS majors, and gag.