[comp.sys.amiga] X-CAD Replacement

zupke@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (Brian Zupke ) (11/23/89)

My father-in-law has a 2000 system with 2 megs. of RAM.  He also has the X-CAD
program but finds it too user-unfriendly to use it.  Could anyone recommend a
CAD type program that has a much better interface?

aliu@nunki.usc.edu (Terminal Entry) (11/23/89)

In article <2258@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov> zupke@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (Brian Zupke (JPL Amiga Club Pres.)) writes:

>My father-in-law has a 2000 system with 2 megs. of RAM.  He also has the X-CAD
>program but finds it too user-unfriendly to use it.  Could anyone recommend a
>CAD type program that has a much better interface?

You may want to look at X-shell before dumping x-cad alltoghether. It is a
replacement user interface for Xcad, by GRAFX Computing...