From:         CS.DEPT.MAYS.R%ukpr.uky.edu@ukcc.uky.edu
Subject:      AMIGA.MEMORY.SALE

ATTENTION AMIGA 500 OWNERS!

I am selling the Starboard II module made by Microbotics for the Amiga 500.
It already has one megabyte of FastRam installed in it. It's only 1 1/2
months old and comes with all original instructions, papers, and its original
box. Altogether, it can hold 2 megabytes of FastRam and a SCSI controller
internally. It easily plugs into the BUS expansion slot and has its own
power supply.

I am asking only $370 for it...anyone interested or needing further
information, contact me at (606) 258-5445.

(( If you send mail to Russell and it bounces, send mail to me and I
   will forward the mail to him.  I know nothing about this StarBoard
   to I will be unable to answer your questions.

   Try the address     cs.dept.mays.r@ukpr.uky.edu     -or-
                       cs.dept.mays.r%ukpr.uky.edu@ukcc.uky.edu
))