[comp.sys.amiga] Falcon and Beast

witting@topaz.rutgers.edu (Paul K Willing) (11/17/89)

Falcon.  My game has started to guru regularly, esp in the very
begining.  Is this normal?  Should IU retuyrn it, since it isz only 2
weeks old?

Beast.  Cool game but the waits are excruciating, esp after dying.  I
have found the key, crushed the gargoyals orb, drunk the potiuon.  But
I cant beat the sliding skeleton chair?  Camn I get some hints from
someone?  And is their any way to cut the turnaround time after dying?
Or the boot up picture wher e I wait forever to finish that song?!!?!?

thanks   paul
Graphiti on the wall of civil rights organization in the sixties

	"There is a town in Mississippi named Liberty
         There is a Department in Washington called Justice"

A more socially aware sort of .sig     witting@topaz.rutgers.edu

georgeh@cognos.UUCP (George Hagilaris) (11/21/89)

In article <Nov.17.04.10.54.1989.9942@topaz.rutgers.edu> witting@topaz.rutgers.edu (Paul K Willing) writes:

>Falcon.  My game has started to guru regularly, esp in the very
>begining.  Is this normal?  Should IU retuyrn it, since it isz only 2
>weeks old?

I've had this happen a couple of times.  All I did was make another copy of the
originals and everything worked fine again.  You aren't playing the game off
the originals, are you? :-)
--
                                                    _  _   _        _   _
George Hagilaris                                   /  / \ / _ |\ | / \ |_

aiki@watserv1.waterloo.edu (chfn) (11/27/89)

In article <Nov.17.04.10.54.1989.9942@topaz.rutgers.edu>, witting@topaz.rutgers.edu (Paul K Willing) writes:
> Beast.  Cool game but the waits are excruciating, esp after dying.  I
> have found the key, crushed the gargoyals orb, drunk the potiuon.  But
> I cant beat the sliding skeleton chair?  Camn I get some hints from
> someone?  And is their any way to cut the turnaround time after dying?
> Or the boot up picture wher e I wait forever to finish that song?!!?!?
>
> thanks   paul
> --
  Shadow of the Beast is a great game, I got mine about 3 weeks ago. I agree
the waiting time is pathetic. I kinda figured the death song to be punishment
for dying in the first place.
  The orb is the last thing you want to get before going to kill the beast in
the sliding skeleton chair. That orb is actually a weapon, when you punch after
getting it you throw a ray in the direction of your punch. You need it to kill
the sliding beast.
  If anyone else has played it, I could use a hint in defeating the red
monster that has the spikes coming from the floor in front of it. I have
found the power punch but still die from the spikes. Do you just have to
have a ton of lives to survive?
  I hope my opening statement doesn't deter people from buying the game,
it has to be one of the best games I've ever seen or played. The graphics
and sound are amazing.