[comp.sys.amiga] A2091-40 product annoucement

harperb@cps3xx.egr.msu.edu (Brett Harper) (11/29/89)

Subject: Re: Commodore New Products/Price Reductions COMDEX Announcements
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga

From article <21334@usc.edu>, by papa@pollux.usc.edu (Marco Papa):
  ---------------------
> directly from the Amiga FFS.
> Price:		$899

Hey, I have a 2000HD, does this mean that I have the A2091-40 with the
sockets for up to 2MB of RAM?  I bought the computer in July '89.
Is it true that my stock 2000HD has this board in it?  If so it would be
the perfect upgrade for me!  (Anybody got 2meg in chips?)

Thanks, Brett Harper
harperb@frith.egr.msu.edu