[comp.sys.amiga] Commodore Repair Shops

armhold@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) (11/28/89)

Could someone please send me a list of the current Commodore
Authorized repair shops for the Amiga in the New Jersey area?
Recently someone came into our lab asking where he could have his
machine serviced, and I had no idea as to the current status of
authorized repair shops.  Any info appreciated.

Thanks,
-George

valentin@cbmvax.UUCP (Valentin Pepelea) (11/28/89)

In article <Nov.27.17.48.30.1989.27238@topaz.rutgers.edu> armhold@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) writes:

>Could someone please send me a list of the current Commodore
>Authorized repair shops for the Amiga in the New Jersey area?
>Recently someone came into our lab asking where he could have his
>machine serviced, and I had no idea as to the current status of
>authorized repair shops.  Any info appreciated.

There are 43 authorized warranty repair locations in New Jersey. Give me a
call, and perhaps we can locate the one nearest you.

>-George

Valentin
--
The Goddess of democracy? "The tyrants     Name:    Valentin Pepelea
may distroy a statue,  but they cannot     Phone:   (215) 431-9327

UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) (11/29/89)

Here's a *tricK* for finding authorized repair centers that is useful
because the Commodore Customer Service Center doesn't asnwer their phone.

Call the 800-627-9595 number to get a list of Amiga *dealers* near you.
Then, call them and ask about repair centers.

                                             lee