[comp.sys.amiga] hard disk for a1000

jmoore@dtix.arpa (Jim Moore) (12/18/88)

   I'm in the market for a hard disk for my 1000.
I'm tempted (muchly) by Abel's packaged systems!!! :-)
But am scared off by their reputation. :-(
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks,

   Jim Moore
   Email jmoore@dtix.arpa

********************> No logo yet, but still looking <*****************
-------

yu@eros.Berkeley.EDU (Robert Yu) (12/01/89)

I am looking for a hard disk for my 2 year old,
(at least 30M) but don't want to spend that much
money.  What's the best solution?  Thanks.

-Robert

benji@pnet01.cts.com (Brad Pennock) (12/01/89)

yu@eros.Berkeley.EDU (Robert Yu) writes:

>I am looking for a hard disk for my 2 year old,
>(at least 30M) but don't want to spend that much
>money.  What's the best solution?  Thanks.
>
>-Robert

You'd give the kid a HARD disk?  Gee, I've always found the soft, fuzzy kind
much more to their liking :D

      | _
   ---*(_) Brad A. Pennock
      |    SDSU Aerospace Engineering Undergrad & Future Astronaut
           Amiga computer junkie too! "Wanna fly Falcon? I dare ya!"

UUCP: {nosc ucsd hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!pnet01!benji
ARPA: crash!pnet01!benji@nosc.mil
INET: benji@pnet01.cts.com
HOME: 4660 Oregon St.#5, San Diego, CA 92116, Earth