[comp.sys.amiga] A3000?

mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Mike Smithwick) (11/24/89)

[]

Something interesting has crossed my desk from C=. I just received
the announcment of the European DevCon, to be held in Paris, in Feb.

Enclosed is an agenda. Among the topics to be discussed is
"Introduction to the A3000" and "The A3000 Expansion Bus".

Hmmmm. Can't wait.

                                                      *** mike smithwick ***

"When I was 18 I joined the centrifigal Air-force"
[disclaimer : nope, I don't work for NASA, I take full blame for my ideas]

bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com (Bob Lindabury) (12/01/89)

> []
>
> Something interesting has crossed my desk from C=. I just received
> the announcment of the European DevCon, to be held in Paris, in Feb.
>
> Enclosed is an agenda. Among the topics to be discussed is
> "Introduction to the A3000" and "The A3000 Expansion Bus".
>
> Hmmmm. Can't wait.
>
> *** mike smithwick ***

I've heard from a very respectable source that the 3000 is real and that it is
and has been around Westchester for a while now.  I've also been told by
reputable sources that it features a 68030 on the motherboard and a 32 bit
bus.  I haven't been told if it has a full 32 bit bus or just a few 32 bit
slots.

The source has been and has seen the machines at Westchester, PA.

-- Bob

InterNet: bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com          |       ProLine: bobl@pro-graphics
    UUCP: ..crash!pro-graphics!bobl          |        CServe: 70347,2344
ARPA/DDN: ..crash!pro-graphics!bobl@nosc.mil |  Amer. Online: Graphics3D
            Raven Enterprises - 25 Raven Ave. Piscataway, NJ 08854