[comp.sys.amiga] VLT docs.

BPJ0%LEHIGH.BITNET@ibm1.cc.lehigh.edu (Bin,) (05/01/89)

Hi folks,

Just got VLT and going ga-ga over it.  Does anybody know where I can FTP
the docs for it.  Thanks.

Bin.

robin@sabre.uucp (Robin D. Wilson/1000000) (11/30/89)

In article <8911300153.AA00804@jade.berkeley.edu> CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) writes:

>     does anyone know of where I can get either
>
>a> a copy of a ready to print version of the VLT manual that has been
>   already processed by TEX (so i just have to copy the output file
>   to PAR: or PRT: )
>
>b> the plain ascii version of the manual....

Here here!.  I don't have ftp available so where can I get it (or maybe post it
if it's not too many inches thick).

|The views expressed herein, are the sole responsibility of the typist at hand|
|USNail:                               UUCP:                                  |
|2323 Wells Branch Pkwy., #G107        cs.utexas.edu!romp!ibmaus!auschs\      |
|Austin, TX  78728                     !sabre.austin.ibm.com!robin            |
|Home: (512)251-6889                                                          |

CRONEJP%uregina1.bitnet%ee.udel.edu@cunyvm.cuny.edu (12/06/89)

     does anyone know of where I can get either

a> a copy of a ready to print version of the VLT manual that has been
   already processed by TEX (so i just have to copy the output file
   to PAR: or PRT: )

b> the plain ascii version of the manual....

a FTP site???? someone willing to Mail it???

Thanks all...
JpC
Jonathan P. Crone    CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET
Amiga-L@uregina1.bitnet List moderator.