[comp.sys.amiga] Digiview on A1000

thomas%eklektik.uucp@cunyvm.cuny.edu (12/06/89)

In article <2257@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov> zupke@jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (Brian Zupke (JPL
 Amiga Club Pres.)) writes:

>I have an A1000 system with Digiview and the Panasonic WV-1410 camera.  I have
>a 12' cable connecting the camera to the Digiview.  The problem I'm
>experiencing is vertical streaking of the pictures.  Is the length of my
>cable the problem?  If not, does anyone know what may be wrong?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>--Brian

I don't know a solution but I have a friend that is having a problem of getting
 a good digitize.  He has DigiView Gold and the image is always grainy.  Any
suggestions?  Also, if you can do it how do you get the darn thing to digitize
in HAM mode?

Thanks in Advance!

         ____
        / / /  Amiga 1000  | Thomas "Maverick" Schwarz  -  Sirius Software
       / / /  The  Machine |     Box 349 Caromar Dr.  Mars, PA  16046
____  / / /   That Made It |                (412) 443-8916
\ \ \/ / /      Possible!  |
 \ \/ / /          --      |UUCP: {allegra,cadre}!pitt!darth!floopy!maverick
  \/_/_/         First!    |  or: ...uunet!nfsun!eklektik!thomas