In <18906@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>, 2FHDDOWEL@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (John A. Thywissen) writes:
>Yet anoter "Where is" post--
>Where in the @#%@! can I get AREXX!

William Hawes
P.O Box 308
Maynard MA 01754

(508) 568-8695

--
" All I ask of my body is that it carry around my head."
         - Thomas Alva Edison -

king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) (11/30/89)

In article <18906@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> 2FHDDOWEL@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (John A. Thywissen) writes:
>Yet anoter "Where is" post--
>Where in the @#%@! can I get AREXX!

ARexx is a commercial program, so you definately CAN'T ftp it from somewhere.
Ask you local dealer to order it for you, or call your favorite mail-order
house.  It only costs $50 (approx.) and is well worth the price.  A word of
warning:  you'll want either want a hard disk or at least 4 floppy drives to
run this!  The distribution disk is nearly full, and you'll want to copy
libraries and a few commands to your boot disk, and you'll want room for
your scripts, and..., and...   :-)

(Then again, IMHO you need a hard disk to get anything serious done with the
Amiga in the first place.  Flames to /dev/null !)

Nuts, I can't remember the publisher's name off the top of my head.  If you
need it, email me and I'll look it up for you.  (I'm at work, the Amiga is
at home.  You know how it goes... :-)

--
---------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
If you're not part of the solution, you must be    | Steve King  (708) 991-8056

ranjit@zelazny.cis.upenn.edu (Ranjit Bhatnagar) (12/01/89)

In article <455@grape3.UUCP> king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) writes:
>ARexx is a commercial program, so you definately CAN'T ftp it from somewhere.
>Ask you local dealer to order it for you, or call your favorite mail-order
>house.  It only costs $50 (approx.) and is well worth the price.  A word of
>warning:  you'll want either want a hard disk or at least 4 floppy drives to
>run this!

I run AREXX quite happily on one floppy drive.  If you have less than
a megabyte of memory, though, you probably won't want to use the
memory space to keep AREXX hanging around all the time.

-- ranjit

"Trespassers w"   ranjit@eniac.seas.upenn.edu	mailrus!eecae!netnews!eniac!...
			Forward in all directions!

king%cell.mot.com@cunyvm.cuny.edu (12/06/89)