[comp.sys.amiga] VirusX : Xeno virus

saiman@ucrmath.UCR.EDU (brian denton) (12/07/89)

In article <24740@cup.portal.com> Harv@cup.portal.com (Harv R Laser) writes:

>Then again, Steve Tibbett is one of my assistant Sysops on People/Link.
>He uploaded VirusX 4.0 there his very own self.  Trust me, it's clean.
>After listening to his travails about what the "Xeno" virus did to
>his hard drive, *I'D* be hesitant to download it from his BBS! :-/

Wait!!!!, What's this about the "Xeno" Virus????  On a hard drive...
	This is the first I've heard on a virus on a hard drive.  Is it true??
I'm hoping to buy a hard disk next month and am now wondering if I'm going
to have to worry about getting a virus on that.  8-(

P.S. Any suggestions as to a fairly cheap 40+ meg hard disk system for my
Amiga 500?  I can pick up a trumpcard + 49Meg st157n for roughly $600.00
If any 500 owners have recently gotten a good deal on hard systems there are
a lot of us out here who'd like to find out where we can get a good deal.
            Thanks in advance.

saiman@ucrmath.ucr.edu      Never let a little thing like an IMPOSSIBILTY
!ucsd!ucrmath!saiman                   Stop You!!