[comp.sys.amiga] Zoo Source anyone?

bear@bu-pub.bu.edu (Blair M. Burtan) (12/08/89)

Does anyone have the SOURCE code to Zoo?
I've checked the FISH lists and all releases were
binary only.  I'd like to port it to UNIX so I
can check the integrity of an FTP'ed file.

wfh58@leah.Albany.Edu (William F. Hammond) (12/08/89)

In article <44118@bu-cs.BU.EDU>, bear@bu-pub.bu.edu (Blair M. Burtan) writes:
> Does anyone have the SOURCE code to Zoo?
> I've checked the FISH lists and all releases were
> binary only.  I'd like to port it to UNIX so I
> can check the integrity of an FTP'ed file.
***
You won't need to port it since it already exists and is available by anony-
mous ftp from "xanth.cs.odu.edu".  It's in the directory "/pub/zoo-2.01"

Another option for checking the integrity of file transfers in many cases
is "brik" by the author of "zoo", Rahul Dhesi.  "brik" is on Fish Disk 233.
William F. Hammond                   Dept. of Mathematics & Statistics
518-442-4625                         SUNYA, Albany, NY 12222
wfh58@leah.albany.edu                wfh58@albnyvms.bitnet