[comp.sys.amiga] NetHack 3.0 - call for help from Amiga hackers

kim@uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (12/10/89)

[ "Send lawyers, guns, and money ..." ]

The attached was recently posted to "rec.games.hack".  Anyone desiring to help
out with this should correspond directly with Izchak ... I'm just passing this
along.  Followups have been directed to rec.games.hack.

And if anyone knows where to reach Olaf, you might pass a copy of this along to
him.

/kim

= From: izchak@linc.cis.upenn.edu (Izchak Miller)
= Newsgroups: rec.games.hack
= Subject: Amiga & Mac calls
= Date: 9 Dec 89 18:05:13 GMT
= Sender: news@netnews.upenn.edu
=
= There was a wonderful response to the call to help finish
= tweaking the Mac port.  There are five people in the Mac group
= now, and there is no need for more volunteers.  Thanks for the
= response.
=
= The situation is different with the Amiga.  Olaf (who ported the
= game to the Amiga) cannot be reached.  We strongly suspect that
= the Amiga port needs some adjustments to fit the recent patches,
= but no one on the development team uses an Amiga.  So, this is a
= call for two-three volunteers who have the needed knowledge and
= experience to help adjust the Amiga port to the current code.
= Please contact me directly.  Thanks.
=
= --Izchak
=
= p.s.  If anyone has Olaf's current email address, please forward it
=       to me.

--
UUCP:  kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,uunet,oliveb,ames}!amdahl!kim