[comp.sys.amiga] The art of reading messages

In article <2240@leah.Albany.Edu> jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Jules Cisek) writes:
>                                     ... I want to generate interest in
>more MIDI software and you and that Chuck dude just keep getting  on  my
>case.

I assume you mean me, I'm sorry if I "got on your case" the point is ...

>     ... If  you  really want, I'll post the list of ST MIDI software from
>Electronic Musician (It's really, really long) and you can sit there and
>try to prove to me that the Amiga has a comparable amount.

... not that the ST or the Amiga has a comparable *amount* of MIDI software,
only that it has comparable *quality* software. The Amiga has a zillion
paint programs too but if you looked at each one's quality and usability
you would find a lot of overlap. Take the "best" ST MIDI package and
compare it to the "best" Amiga package. Then compare it to the "best"
Mac package and the "best" IBM-PC package. If one system had 8 zillion
lousy packages and 5 good packages, and another had 5 lousy and 5 good
packages, then just compare the good ones who cares how many different
ones there are?

--Chuck McManis
uucp: {anywhere}!sun!cmcmanis   BIX: cmcmanis  ARPAnet: cmcmanis@Eng.Sun.COM
"If it didn't have bones in it, it wouldn't be crunchy now would it?!"