[comp.sys.amiga] Motorola 68HC11 assembler....

CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) (12/13/89)

     Matt Dillon wrote that nifty little DASM  package his little
assembler...

As far as I recall, the program could do 6502 and a couple of others...

Does it do 68HC11??? thats the motorola Microcontroller widget...

(the same one that they advertized for cheap for university students
in their design program....... (In Spectrum amoungst other things...)

(I'd rather do my coding on my amiga, rather on the 68HC11 itself..

a pointer to where I could get DASM would be appreciated....
(I have FTP ability so let me know please...)

thanks...

JpC
Jonathan P. Crone    CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET
Amiga-L@uregina1.bitnet List moderator.

Heisenberg might have been here...

mikes@lakesys.lakesys.com (Mike Shawaluk) (12/14/89)

In article <8912130410.AA22410@jade.berkeley.edu> CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) writes:
>     Matt Dillon wrote that nifty little DASM  package his little
>assembler...
> . . .
>Does it do 68HC11??? thats the motorola Microcontroller widget...
> . . .
>a pointer to where I could get DASM would be appreciated....
>(I have FTP ability so let me know please...)

There is a relatively new version on ucbvax.berkeley.edu, which I believe is
Matt's home site.  The file is dated December 7 or so, and I believe that it
now fully supports the 'HC11 (which BTW is a nifty little chip, that I intend
to use someday in a MIDI-related hardware project or three).

There's also an updated version of dme up there (version 1.39 I believe).
--
   - Mike Shawaluk
"Rarely have we seen a mailer  ->  DOMAIN: mikes@lakesys.lakesys.com